The Junior Accountant is the staff member responsible for maintaining books and records of General Ledger, Account Payable and Account Receivable of the managed properties under the supervision of Accounting Manager.
Hourly Rate: $21.98/hour - $24.73/hour
We believe that the people and the communities that we have the privilege to serve, deserve our very best every day. We are a results-driven organization that focuses on empowerment and impact. This philosophy expands to the way we manage our work and the way we put our best foot forward. All employees are expected to meet the following expectations:
• Attendance and punctuality; includes being on-time for work, being on-time for scheduled meetings and planning for scheduled time-off in advance with supervisor approval.
• Overtime; obtain approval from supervisor prior to working overtime or comp time.
• Provide quality customer service to both internal and external partners and co-workers. This includes responding to emails within 24 hours, answering the phone by the 3rd ring when possible and giving a deadline and meeting the given deadline for responding to inquiries.
• Dress appropriately for the workplace and in accordance with our dress-code policy.
• Maintain a positive, helpful attitude.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Communicate respectfully and treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
• Support efforts that ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
• Collaborate productively with co-workers offering solutions and accepting diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Understand and embrace the value in collaborating with people of different cultures, races, genders, ethnicities, beliefs, experiences and ideas.
• Enjoy your time at work!